Saturday, November 28, 2009

Now I'm waiting for my "Illinois Blue Card."

A security company was interested in hiring me, but they wouldn't interview me before I got my "Illinois Blue Card" or "Permanent Employment Registration Card" (PERC) through the Illinois Department of Professional Regulations.

It's been a month and I'm still waiting for my PERC card. At least my finger prints cleared through the F.B.I.

I want to start my own business, I have some hardware and software but I have no capital or collateral for a loan because I sold my old house back in 2003 to get out of debt. At least I'm debt-free for now.

I'm an E5 military veteran who graduated from both technical school and college, who has a clean record verified by the F.B.I. who also happens to be debt-free. Anyone in Springfield interested in hiring me?

visit http://www.fredslocombe.com

No comments: