Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Another new blog.

I just added another blog called "The Cringing Consumer: Facing up to my responsibility as a consumer." I have this disorder where I'm afraid to post on the same blog because it would bury previous posts, and I also love to compartmentalize my posts into different contexts. That way hopefully, a blog will gain persistence of attraction by specific audiences, and other blogs with no traffic can be happily eliminated without interrupting the overall aggregate. As if I don't already have enough irons in the fire, pardon the cliche. I actually started the blog at tumblr, but I prefer the design control here at Blogger.
CringingConsumer  (C) 2012 Fred Slocombe

I almost bought a bag of Halloween candy yesterday, but I knew I would probably eat the whole thing, so I'm sticking to the cereal variety pack with plain yogurt.

No comments: