Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What I've been up to lately

So. Everything is great here. I have my apartment fully furnished. I have my bed, a dresser, a kitchen table with four chairs and a coffee table that has four small padded stools that fit right underneath, perfect for playing board games or cards. Ironically, there are no open parking spaces here at my apartment complex. All the parking spaces have been assigned. There's no parking on the street nearby either. If anyone wanted to come visit, I would have to drive to pick them up and drop them off. This arrangement is perfect for anyone seeking a high security environment. All the front doors of all the units face out into a central courtyard.

About a week and a half ago I woke up totally pain-free for the first time in years. I think I'm finally recovering from the years of misery in Illinois. The summer here has been a complete pleasure and I can't wait to see what the winters are like around Puget Sound. I have a couple of meetings with local groups coming up and I can't wait to start meeting people with similar interests.

I still while away my free time with Photoshop or on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Yelp and a few other sites. I don't watch television anymore but I do listen to local radio stations. Many of my blogs at www.spfld.net have been neglected for a while, but now I have the time to dust them off, at least for now.


No comments: