Friday, April 8, 2016

More alternative news


News you probably wouldn't hear or see in the main-stream media.



The Intercept
Did you know that "In-Q-Tel" is a venture capital arm of the Central Intelligence Agency?

The Center for Public Integrity
Pras Michael off the hook.

Common Dreams
A draft of a proposed bill mandating companies give, under a court order, the government access to encrypted data...
Counter-Current News
This might work in favor of bank participation and expunging convictions for Marijuana possession and dealing, someday.
Economic Policty Institute
Returning to the Cottage Industry that existed before the Industrial Revolution might be harder than you think.
This is supposed to be my personal blog, but right now I'm going through stuff I don't want to talk about to anyone. I was told as a child that if I had nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. Well, there's not a lot of nice things going on as far as I can see. I must fill the void with something, so I find distractions.

It was business as usual until I started seeing more than the usual articles on genetics. Weird. Anyway, I'm watching Person of Interest on Netflix.

No comments: